Skip to content
- The Makaton Charity Makaton in New Zealand is licenced to The Makaton Charity (formerly the Makaton Vocabulary Development Project) in the UK. This British website contains a large amount of information about Makaton and its usage throughout the world.
- AutismNZ Official website of Autism New Zealand.
- IHC / IDEA New Zealand's largest provider of services to people with intellectual disabilities and their families.
- Ministry of Education
- New Zealand Down Syndrome Association A family/whanau driven organisation for families whose lives have been changed by Down syndrome.
- Weka New Zealand site with extensive links to information about disability.
- New Zealand Sign Language Online Online Dictionary of NZSL – a multimedia, multilingual reference tool
- TalkLink Trust Linking you with the right Assistive Technology